Welcome to the Anderson PTA
Parents Belong in PTA
- You belong in PTA! ...and so do your relatives, neighbors and friends... Spread the word!
- For less than 3 cents a day, you can become a PTA member, joining more than 4 million other people who share your interest in issues affecting children.
- Everyone—parents, educators, students and other citizens active in their schools and communities—is invited to join our not-for-profit parent association.
- The number one reason to join the Parent Teacher Association is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help your school.
There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school
Registering on our website opens a window inside the PTA program at Anderson Nation and gives you an opportunity to first hand experience the fun with kids in their classroom setup. You will also getting benefits like
- regular communications
- opportunity to signing up as volunteer or a room parent,
- part of a school directory
- purchase Anderson Nation Spirit Wear,
- contribute to classroom parties
- participate in exclusive programs like WatchDog, Reflections - a staple arts program, Environment and Garden Club and many more fun activities around the year
Getting started is easy just create a user ID and password and join Anderson Nation PTA today!!
Need to update your information? Click here
Anderson Nation has a new and improved Facebook Page. Like the Facebook page to get all exciting news, announcements and photos on your timeline.