Interested in joining our PTA Board?
Drop off your completed interest form at the front office!
Our 8th Annual Anderson Fun Run Program kicked off today with an exciting Pep Rally, and we are thrilled about this year’s program! We’ve asked the Fun Run experts at Boosterthon to power our Fun Run program (which will last about two weeks), making our fundraising simpler, more profitable, and more fun. Our Fun Run includes EVERY student in a fun, fitness event while helping our school raise much-needed funds.
This year, our entire school is raising funds for student needs. Our goal is to raise $16,000, and we need YOUR help!
Here’s how you can support Anderson Elementry:
- Register your student on funrun.com using this code: 463-148. Once you do, your student will receive a FREE GIFT just for being registered. Then, use funrun.com to log pledges for your child.
- Reach out to sponsors. Every student’s goal is to connect with 10 sponsors. And with funrun.com’s smart sharing features, reaching out to sponsors is easier than ever. The easiest way to get pledges is to simply click the Facebook share button on your student’s pledge page. Plus, with a few clicks you can create a custom Student Star video to share on social media. You can also use the Easy Emailer to connect with friends and family. As you gather pledges, be sure to record each sponsor’s e-mail address so they have the opportunity to easily pay for your student’s pledge online via credit card.
- Ask your child about the Castle Quest Character Lesson of the day! This year’s character program is Castle Quest, a castle theme all about bravery. On their quest to regain Bravemore Castle, students will learn the “SIX VIRTUES of a TRUE HERO” from a cast of colorful characters. Join along by watching the fun character videos with your child on funrun.com.
- Come to the Fun Run on September 14th! All students are included in the Fun Run, regardless of financial participation. Remember, students will be running 30-35 laps, and we would love for you to come out and cheer!
Thank you for supporting our school. We hope to see you next week at the Fun Run!
Anderson Nation is thrilled to announce Spirit Wear is ready to go!! This year we will have three different options for our red Anderson Nation spirt wear shirt. We have dry-fit, short sleeved cotton blend and a long sleeved cotton blend. In addition to the Anderson Nation t-shirts we are also offering black Anderson Nation hoodies. Sale ends September 8th. Be sure to get your Spirit Wear why supplies last.
To view the options and place your order please visit
Welcome to the Anderson PTA Website!
Registering on our website allows you to complete your directory information, join Anderson Nation PTA, purchase Anderson Nation Spirit Wear, submit classroom party donations, receive Room Parent information, sign up to volunteer, and sign up to receive important communications. Getting started is easy just create a user ID and password and join Anderson Nation PTA today!!
- Friday, August 18th Kindergarten Meet the Teacher 4-4:20pm
- Friday, August 18th Kindergarten Orientation 4:20-5pm (Cafeteria)
- Friday, August 18th Meet the Teacher (1-5th grades) 5:30-6:30pm
- Monday, August 21st First Day of School
- Monday, August 21st PTA Tears for Cheers 8-9am (Library)
- Friday, September 1st Volunteer/Room Parent Orientation 8:30 (Cafeteria)
We are on Facebook! Anderson Nation has a new and improved Facebook Page. We revise and updated our page frequently with exciting news, announcements and photos. Log in to your Facebook account and like us today!
Anderson Elementary was featured on Frisco ISD-TV for the Let's Move Campaign. We are so proud of our Anderson Nation!!
(Click on the link below to view our students at work)
Support our Frisco PTA SAGE programs and inclusive schools!
FISD staff shirts are red. Families and students can purchase blue. Shirts are $13 and are available to order until November 18th. Please visit the website for more information and to order yours today! http://friscoptasage.strikingly.com/
Anderson Elementary is Distinguished for the
4th Year in a Row!!
Purchase this limited edition T-Shirt before November 18th.
A flyer was sent home with your child. To order the long sleeved 100% cotton T-Shirt please fill out the flyer with the number of shirts you desire and return the completed flyer with correct cash and/or check made out to Anderson PTA to your child's teacher. The cost of the long sleeved T-Shirt is $15.
The sizes are as follows:
Youth Small, Youth Medium, Youth Large, Youth XL, Adult Small, Adult Medium, Adult Large, Adult XL and Adult XXL
Questions please contact Susan Pilkington @ email@example.com
**Orders will be accepted until November 18th
and delivered 2-3 weeks after the cut-off date**
Download the order form here:
Welcome to the Anderson PTA Website!
Registering on our website allows you to complete your directory information, sign up to volunteer, sign up to receive important communications, join the PTA, register for events and much, much more.
For the fourth consecutive year, Anderson Elementary has received all possible designated distinctions through the state's accountability system. Congratulations, ANDERSON NATION
Congratulations Anderson Nation on being selected as the
2016 Let’s Move! Active Schools National Award Recipient
Special Hut Hut shout outs to Coach Addis, Coach Butterly and Coach Peters
Help support Anderson Elementary and register your child at funrun.com
Make sure all pledges are entered on funrun.com. .
Thank you for your generosity and supporting our school.
We are on Facebook! We update our page frequently with exciting news, announcements and photos. Log in to your Facebook account and like us today!
PTA Year in Review
Click below to view a summary of the programs our PTA provided this year, as well as the purchases we made for the school.
Be sure to check out our PHOTO GALLERY page to view recent event photos and social media posts.